Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
DynamicDusa
New Contributor
New Contributor

Fetch TV - BeiN Sports

Hello 

It's been a year since switching to Optus for the EPL. Then trying to figure out the best way to watch UCL which seems to be BeiN sports. For $14.95 you only got 1 channel which no ability to watch games on demand via the app/web 

Does anyone know if this has changed at all? 

It seems ludicrous that for $14.95 you only get: 

- access to BeiN 1

- No way to watch games on demand via the mobile app/web

Considering on Champions League nights they are over 6 games that are being played! 

I tried just avoiding the internet and waiting for the UCL review show, soon as the show starts they show all the scores!! (not Optus fault) 

Hopefully someone can give me some good news 🙂

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
SamSam
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Fetch TV - BeiN Sports

Hasn't changed unfortunately. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
DynamicDusa
New Contributor
New Contributor

ahh that is not good 😞 

Thanks for the update

0 Kudos
SamSam
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

My recommendation for you though. Find a friend with Foxtel who is also a fellow EPL/soccer/footy lover and share with each other.

All foxtel services come with access to the Foxtel app which is directly linked to your subscription. IE if you pay for sports at home, you can get some/all of those channels on the go. I think BEIN is included in that.

Get their username and password for said app to cover yourself for everything you don't have and share your Optus sport subscription log in details back with them for everything they miss. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
DynamicDusa
New Contributor
New Contributor

That is actually a very good idea! Thank you 

0 Kudos