Searching...

Re: Activation Code

Leverage

I as flicked from the Indian Tech Centre ( oxymoron ) to the Phillipines Call centre (#$%&*) to the Australian sales centre without any help whatsoever just constantly passing the buck.  This over several weeks and several attempts.

and I thought Telstra was bad.  they are like saints compared to the incompetence of OPTUS

\

dlen

Fast forward to August 2016 and the same problems persist, cannot find my activation code because terrible performance on website, 100 hurdles to jump, logins logging me out, etc.  Thats 60 minutes of effort. Then try to call the call centre and told to wait for 30 minutes??? come on, this is possibly the worst I have ever experienced anywhere, for something that says - no activation code, no problem on your website.

Hannah-L

Hey @dlen! If you'd like to send me a PM with your account info and DOB I can look up the activation code for you.

Hannah-L

That's no good, @Leverage. Smiley Sad Is there anything I can help you out with?

Re: Fetch TV Activation Code

DjR

Well it been 2 weeks since my Fetch TV box arrived can you imagine how exited i was connected to my TV, Then it started you need a activation Code I Phoned the help center who said that it will take another 48 hours to set up 3 days later still no code phoned again this time i was told that they needed another 72 Hours What happened then you guest it nothing so i phoned one more to be told that it will diffidently be hear by today as the engineers was very  busy I told them that I would not hold my breath and i am glad that i did not has I still have not received a activation code. It is not my problem that Optus employ engineers that clearly over work and over paid. I for one will be canceling my subscription and finding a company that can do what they say   

Scott_M

Hi @DjR, the activation code is emailed or sent via SMS. If no email was provided it can be sent by default to your optusnet.com.au email address which may or may not be using. The activation code is ready available in the provisioning system we use and can be provided over the phone. I'm not sure what they are doing there.  If you still need a hand with this, perhaps jump over to Facebook or twitter and ask us there so we can ID you. we can then give you the activation code if you have not received it. Scott

rippa90

Last 4 months, I needed to replace 4 fetch boxes, I received last one 3 days ago and worked only for one day, I have been off the fetch for more than a week, cos when they order new fetch box they disconnect you immediately  from the TV service.

I am on my 4th fetch box and everyone comes with data streaming errro or corrupt HDD or fatat HDD error.

I have been with optus the day they launched in Australia and there service was one of the best and still is the best when it comes to responding time, but training should be standard, every time you call them for same problem and they have different view and takes an hour of your time and unable to fix the problem

Nghi

So sorry to hear of the problems you're having with the Yes TV by Fetch box rippa90 Smiley Sad It really is a string of bad luck to have so many gone faulty on you. All we can do is get the box back and send out a new one to you. The old ones are assessed and then stripped for parts.

cmaddi1206

New Fetch TV set top box arrived - followed the instructions carefully but I'm stuck now with the activation. Looked up the activation code as per instructions given in Locate your activation code online but it keeps giving me the error 'Incorrect Activation Code'. Checked with Optus Chat, and they coudn't help and wanted me to call 133937 (option 4,2,2). Have waited a long time before hanging up. 

Can someone PLEASE help? Been without TV for to long now.

Thanks, 

Hannah-L

Hey @cmaddi1206! Sorry to hear you're having trouble locating your activation code. Smiley Sad Can you please send me a PM with your account info and DOB so that I can take a look into this for you? - Hannah

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
56 Kudos
50 Kudos
21 Kudos
14 Kudos
12 Kudos