Searching...

Re: Activation Code

cmaddi1206

Hi Hannah, 

Please advise how I send a PM - does this mean private message?) - I do not not want to reply giving my provate details such as DOB. 

Thanks,

Vicky

Hi cmaddi1206,

Apologies about the delay in getting back to you there.Since this post have you had a chance to chat to someone who was able to look into this for you? I can confirm that a PM is private message and that information will only be accessible by the Social Media team. If you can send that through to us we'll be able to take a look into this one for you.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: Fetch TV Activation Code

coota65
Spoiler
yes, I have to admit...the worst service ever...got my Fetch TV and waited on the phone for 69 minutes (special number) and then gave up...Optus auto attendant the industry benchmark for duds...you people should give yourself an uppercut...you behave like Foxtel..

Re: Fetch TV Activation Code

Toomey

Terribly sorry for the long wait and lack of service @coota65, definitely not the way it should be. If you still need a hand, shoot me a private message with your enquiry, account number, full name and DOB. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Grigga

Agreed- ridiculous can't find code, 39mins on hold....

Ren0801

So how did you get the activation code!?? 😩 Im having same trouble.. 

Hannah-L

Hey @Ren0801, please get in touch with our Live Chat team here, they can assist you with the activation code.

Wallunit2008

so how did you get the code

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
51 Kudos
18 Kudos
18 Kudos
16 Kudos
12 Kudos