cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Fetch TV Activation Code Is Not Working

I have recently moved to Optus NBN with Fetch TV and I have received the Fetch activation code, however, when I try to activate it tells me the code is incorrect. 

When I try to verify the activation code on the Optus App I cannot see Fetch listed to verify the code. 

Can someone please give me a clue how to get this looked into with the current COVID-19 support limitations. I have just spent 90 minutes waiting to talk to someone in sales and the basically told me to get lost and go talk to tech support. When I look at tech support it says I am not urgent and I should not be calling. 

HOW DO I GET THIS FIXED !!!!!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Fetch TV Activation Code Is Not Working

I am having the exact same problem since Saturday and have not heard back and am stuck
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Fetch TV Activation Code Is Not Working

I swiched over to Optus on Thursday 26th and everything else is working. I do notice that when I go and look ay my account online that the order is still showing as "Submitted" and the activation as "In Progress", I am guessing that this has something to do with it but I just can't get hold of anyone to look into it.

0 Kudos