cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

Irritated1
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Fetch TV 2.26 Update

Hi. Any idea when the Fetch Box update to 2.26 will happen? We are now in the 2nd week of June and nothing has happened yet.  

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Tigers1719
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Fetch TV 2.26 Update

@Irritated1 I read in another thread there was an issue with the update and it has been held back for further testing. The boxes directly purchased from Fetch are okay but the boxes sold through 3rd parties Optus etc were having issues. 

I am an Optus user.
0 Kudos
Irritated1
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thank you, would be great if Optus was proactive and sent out some form of communication without their customers having to query it. I did see the thread you mentioned.
0 Kudos
Lurch2503
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

i have been eagerly awaiting any updates on this and today i tripped over the below link in my searching

https://www.fetchtv.com.au/release

the claim on this release note for 2.26 is that Optus will start to get the update as of the 15th of june

would be awesome if optus could confirm this

0 Kudos
Irritated1
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thanks, I saw their post on Facebook this morning. Holding thumbs that it actually happens this time 👍🙏🤞 Still nothing from Optus though!
0 Kudos