cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Kyri_YC

Re: Fetch Software Update Litchfield 2.26.3

I'm sorry to hear this @OzzieG.

Just to clarify with you, I recommended you reaching to our teams on Facebook or Twitter as they are a support team happy to chat about your concerns.

So if you ever change your mind, feel free to reach out. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
OzzieG
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

tried using Facebook and it would not let me message or post. Have been an Optus customer for over 25 years. Unlikely I will be one for much longer if I am unable to contact customer servcie. Not happy with the 24/7 app as they take 90mins - 2 hours to reply and then are not very proactive. I would just like to speak with someone and resolve issue in minutes not the days it is currently taking.
0 Kudos
Sarah_YC

I'm sorry to hear you were unable to message us on Facebook, OzzieG

Could you please try messaging us via the link → https://www.facebook.com/messages/t/optus?

Please also note that we have recently replaced Live chat with Messaging which means the team would get back to your enquiry as soon as possible. However, we'll be sure to pass on your feedback to relevant teams for review and future consideration. Sarah

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

OzzieG
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

When you send a message, Optus will see your public info. Really. I have updated case notes earlier this afternoon. Have I heard anything... Based on past performance Optus will get back to me next week. Thanks for trying.

0 Kudos
Sarah_YC

It's disappointing to hear we've left you feeling this way, OzzieG.

If you'd like us to take a look and provide further assistance please feel free to send us a private message via Facebook and we'll take it from there. 

0 Kudos
OzzieG
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I tried that and it would not send.
0 Kudos
Sarah_YC

That's strange, @OzzieG! You should be able to send us a message by clicking on 'Send Message' which is available on the right hand side of our Facebook page. From there, click on 'Get Started' to begin conversing with us. 

Top Contributors