cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Jack_YC

Re: Fetch Software Update Litchfield 2.26

Hey @Caledoz, we can definitely check what is in that order for you. We would just need you to send us a message via the My Optus App, Facebook or Twitter. This is because we cannot access your account details via Yes Crowd. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
Caledoz
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@Kartika I have received my parcel and it was not a modem but a Fetch Mighty 👍, BUT like I said, they can't do anything right, the box was not activated and they didn't send me an activation code, but even if I had one, it would not have worked because they had to first activate it at their end 😠, so I had to call them AGAIN and spend a lot of time on the phone, they told me that it would be activated the same day ..... Hahaha, of course it wasn't and I had to wait another 2 days 😠

It's finally working now and I will let you know in a few days if the new box is working fine or if the problem is with the new software.

P.S: I was under the impression that you could access my account if I PM'ed you via Yes Crowd ?

0 Kudos
Tina_YC

We're sorry for the runaround, @Caledoz. We're glad the new box is working now. 

Please note that we’re unable to look into account details on Yes Crowd. If you’re still needing a hand, please reach out to us via My Optus app, Facebook or Twitter. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
jc85
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have the Fetch Mighty box and I still don't have this update. Will I get it?

0 Kudos
Metal_Gear
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hey @jc85, I recently got a replacement as my old mighty box was not getting updates. Use the My Optus (Mobile app) online chat to contact them and they will sort it out within 5-10 mins. Once you have received the new box, just do the same trick again to get them to activate it for you. BTW with the online chat, you have to answer a few questions to be directed to a technician.
0 Kudos