New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Fetch Software Update Abercrombie 3.10

Fetch box updated and is no stuck in boot loop
JorgeB1
Contributor
Contributor

I just upgraded my fetch box from Gen 2 to Gen 3 only because it started to freeze but now with the new one I have a problem, everytime I select 7flix channel the box just get stuck in a reboot loop, is anyone else out there is having the same issue? I done the soft and hard reset but still didn't help, so annoying. 

0 Kudos
MarnieJane
New Contributor
New Contributor

Me too Slayer95! Have done Soft (and now possibly Hard) reboot but still the same - round and round it goes
Tina_YC

Hey @JorgeB1, thanks for raising this with us. Is it only 7flix channel? Are you having issues with any other channels? 

Have you perhaps tried to Re-scan for Free-to-Air channels? Let me know how you go. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
JorgeB1
Contributor
Contributor

@Tina_YC hi, yes but the weird thing is,I noticed its happening during the evening, I done the channel scan and as i mentioned the soft and hard reset twice but still the same.
0 Kudos
Tina_YC

Thanks for providing us with an update, @JorgeB1 and @MarnieJane. In that case, I will need to raise this to our Fetch team as they're best to assist further. Once we hear back from them, we will tell you know right away. We appreciate your patience while we work through this. Tina. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Slayer95
New Contributor
New Contributor

I left it overnight unplugged and it started up fine this morning on new software
JorgeB1
Contributor
Contributor

@Slayer95 the box seems to work fine in the morning, I don't know during the day cause I work all day, I have try it in the afternoon and seems to be working fine still but around 8.45pm the box just goes in to that crazy reboot loop, last night I started watching the MONUMENTS MAN and I couldn't continue watching, I even made a video.
MarnieJane
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi @Tina_YC @JorgeB1 @Slayer95  - thanks for all the tips everyone. @Slayer95 - your tip worked! I completely unplugged the Fetch Mighty - not just turned off - for nearly an hour. Plugged it back in and everything now seems to work - Yay. And, even though I did a soft reset and possibly even a hard reset, all my recordings are still there - super happy about that!! Cheers!

Top Contributors