Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor ZeeN
Occasional Contributor

Fetch Multiroom

Hey,

so, I have a fetch mini which came with my original mobile package, and now have a fetch mighty as part of my nbn. They have now been combined under the same account... so, how come I can't multiroom with them?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

Re: Fetch Multiroom

Hi

To work you need to both be Optus fetch boxes, which I presume they are, and to be on the same account.

Is your mobile and broadband on the same account?

Optus support should be able to sort it for you

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator Shauna
RetiredModerator

Hey @ZeeN - thanks for getting in touch. 

If they're under the same account you should be able to multi room.

Can you please confirm your account number, full name and DOB via private message? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor ZeeN
Occasional Contributor

have done

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator Shauna
RetiredModerator

Cheers!

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos