cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Fetch Multiroom Mini offer for eligible customers

If its free then there's possibly an issue.

One common cause of confusion is that OPtus "charge" $6 on the bill. Lower down they credit $6 back automatically on the same bill. Check that but if you are being charged contact OPtus and they'll cedit the amount manually and hopefully fix the billing issue.

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
New Contributor symo007
New Contributor

Nope, rang them and was told the charge for the channel pack was for the mini.  

One channel pack free on the mighty but not on the mini which I think is BS. 

Dont recall seeing anything in the fine print about that. 

Needless to say the ‘not so free’ mini is back in its box and cancelled. 

0 Kudos
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Are both boxes from Optus? Both are being used in the same network/home?

Basically the only benefit of leasing fetch boxes from Optus is that a pack will work for no extra cost on all devices. 

I would contact support again as you do sometimes get people that have the wrong information.. 

The only reason I could think you might get charged is if you added a pack before removing the existing one (so briefly 2 packs were registered at the same time). You can change the pack any time as much as you like, just make sure to remove the old one first.

Peter Gillespie

PS I think you have to enable multi room. Did you do that? Could you see fta recordings from the main device on both devices

Multiroom User Guide - Fetch

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.fetchtv.com.au/pdf/Multiroom_user_g...

0 Kudos
Top Contributors