cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Fetch Multiroom Mini offer for eligible customers

Hi StevieJay,

Obvious question, you updated your address on your Optus Fetch account you get billed for?

If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details. The team should be able to get this resolved. 

Let us know how you go.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi samiam,

Just clarifying if you ordered this Mini offer through your Fetch set top box?

Or a separate issue of suddenly been charged extra for your Mighty bundle?

Either way as you mentioned when you give Optus a call they will be able to sort it out if there was an error.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor StevieJay
Occasional Contributor

Yes, my details are up to date. But there is still something in the back end of your system that holds my old address, even after more than 5 years at my current address. Every time I order something, it goes to that old address, even after Optus being told multiple times that the address is not valid.

I simply do not trust anything you guys tell me anymore. I dont even care if this order arrives anymore. I'm just over having to constantly follow up.

I was curious about the mini, that's the only reason I ordered one. But now, my disdain for Optus and all the work I've had to do (calls, messages, forums, chats, and so on) and lost time far outweighs any curiosity I had about the mini.

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Disappointing to hear that, steviejay.

@Pchappy: Updated response is: 

The 6 month free period commences from the time that the Mini is delivered to the customer, regardless of whether they activate it or not.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

I need assistance from someone that can do more than apologise to me!!

There have been multiple attempts to deliver this Mini, but Optus keeps delivering to an old address. At least half a dozen consultants have promised me that the issue has been fixed and the Mini will be delivered to the correct address. Three days in a row, I've been promised the delivery will occur 'today'.

Once again, I just called to question when the third attempt at delivery would be occurring, only to be told that I have no active orders. They can see the two returned boxes, but no replacement being ordered.
Now we have to start the whole process all over again.

Please help!!!

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Confirming my earlier message in case you missed it above, our Social Media team should be able to assist.

Please note that we don't have visibility of customer accounts here on Yes Crowd.

Occasional Contributor

Thanks. Your social media team is sorting out the delivery address issue for me, however, noone outside this forum knows anything about this six month free offer.

As all previous attempts at delivery have been returned to the Optus Warehouse, I need to know if I am still eligible for the six month free offer as 'technically' my Mini was only ordered today by Optus - even though it's the third attempt to deliver, but with every delivery attempt l get a new order number.

0 Kudos
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

@StevieJay 

It should start when you activate the device.

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

That's strange, they should know about it. If you haven't already, send them the link to this thread. It was communicated across Optus on the 22nd of July and I can see they received the internal e-mail on this date 🙂 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor symo007
New Contributor

FYI, if you have a free channel pack they will charge you $6 for it when the mini / multiroom is activated.

I don't recall reading that in the fine print.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors