Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Fetch Multiroom Mini offer for eligible customers

Hey there sutpo1,

Just checking there is no other section on the bill that advises the $10 has been credited back?

If not and it's increased by this $10, please Chat with us  to get this sorted out.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor StevieJay
Occasional Contributor

Ordered mine over a week ago and haven't heard anything. Not sure what to do. Called Customer service yesterday and they knew nothing.

0 Kudos
Moderator Eveline

Did you get an order number via email or SMS? If so, you can track your Fetch order on the Track Your Delivery page

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

No. I ordered via the set top box and got a confirmation screen saying that my order will be processed within 2 business days (it's now been over 5 business days) and that an email will be sent when my order is processed.

Since then, I've heard nothing.

0 Kudos
Moderator Eveline

Feel free to send through a private message to us on Facebook or Twitter. We'll verify your account info and take a closer look into the order for you. 

0 Kudos
New Contributor Pchappy
New Contributor

Is it 6 months from activation of the Mini?

When does the mini need to be activated by?

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor stop59
Occasional Contributor

I have got my mini now, all good. I did wait a couple of weeks and eventually rang them and they added a order for me. And then now (today) added another mini to make 2 of them i would i have, but i told them i already got it, so they then cancelled it.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi Pchappy,

It is six months from when the Mini is activated.

As to when the Mini needs to be activated by, I am waiting to hear back for an answer on this one and when it comes through will post it here.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Occasional Contributor

Still waiting. Optus keeps sending to an address I havent lived at for over  5 years!!!

0 Kudos
New Contributor SamIam
New Contributor

We were charged extra for the Fetch Mighty bundle. It used to be included in the package (showed as $15 with a $15 Credit). The last bill had a pro-rated credit for some reason. I chatted with Optus and they said they'll fix it and it should be fine for the next bills also.

I won't know until my CC is debited and I see next month's bill.  Fingers crossed.

0 Kudos