Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Fetch Multiroom Mini offer for eligible customers

I had to instant message and then phone Optus support who then activated it from their end and issued a new activation code. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

similar problem?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

If you have an onscreen boot sequence but it goes nowhere then it is a defective unit. Request a replacement.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi ZeeN,

Based on what you have described, it does sound like the appropriate next step would be to contact Optus for further assistance.

Let us know how you go.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Fetch Multiroom Mini offer for eligible customers (offer extended)

I recently ordered this deal through the set top box. Filled out all the forms and it told me I would recieve confirmation of my order. No confirmation came and when I rang and chatted to Optus they said there was no order recorded to my account. I can also no longer find the deal in the account menu to try again.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi LT13,

That's a mystery. We don't have visibility of customer orders here, if you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details.

Let us know how you go.  

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Classic, its now May 2020 and Optus still haven't learnt. I just spent over an hour sorting out an additional cost on my account. They tried to say it was the Fetch Mini I added. Yes I did but it was free. They knew nothing about the offer. Thankfully its all sorted out now but not before I had to google the offer, send them the URL of the offer and then show them it was clearly stated on by bill incorrectly.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I ordered the fetch mini during the 6 month trial promotional offer using the link from the Fetch TV screen. After having lots of trouble with activating it, including many hours of chatting with different Optus representatives online for a week, the issue was finally fixed. However there are now problems with the billing. The first bill which came in was $4 more than it should have been. That was resolved fairly quickly by phoning the support line and I was told it was because the fetch mini came in midway during the billing cycle and that future bills will be ok. I have just received my next months bill and it is $6 more than it should be. I am on the chat line with a representative who knows nothing about the promotion and asks me about who told me it was free as it looks like I am getting a $4 discount of the usual $10 monthly fee. Don't the systems all work together????????????? Can someone look into fixing this as it appears from previous posts that it is just not happening to me. It is taking a lot of my time and energy communicating with Optus for something that seem to be system issues.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

@Shazbot. $6 is also the price of a FetchTV package. Its possible this is what is being charged? You'll get charged for the month even if you only subscribe fora minute. I'm not sure if the mini offer included one free package?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

They have realised their mistake now and re-credited my account. The fetch mini was "free" for 6 months.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors