Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Fetch Multiroom/Location

Just a query about Fetch Multiroom. Can I get a second box (either mighty or mini) that is connect to share recordings and channel packs with existing box, is that device able to be taken offsite and connected to a different network (either another wifi/NBN or 4G hotspot) will it still receive the channels and share recordings? Looking for an option for work travels when my wife is at home.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Fetch Multiroom/Location

Hey @Nnitrosticks. Using Fetch Multiroom you can share rentals, purchases, and Channel Pack subscriptions, and watch recordings on one Fetch box from another box in another room. However, for Multiroom to work, all your boxes need to be set up on the same local network. The Fetch Multiroom user guide states that if your network is set up with different routers and IP address ranges then Multiroom won’t work. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos