Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Fetch / Modem arrival time?

Hi,

I'm sure this has been asked a million times, but I did a plan upgrade to Ultimate entertainment bundle that included AC modem and Fetch mighty. Recieved confirmation of the upgrade on the 24th of July and was rolled over onto the new plan on the 1st of Aug.

When can I expect to see the modem / fetch box to arrive? Will I get notice it has been sent out etc?

Thanks.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Fetch / Modem arrival time?

Hey @Bdnzor, did it arrive on your end yet? Generally speaking, once dispatched you'll receive confirmation and tracking details, thereafter it's around 2-3 business days once sent through.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Tano,

Nope, no dispach confirm, no AC modem, no fetch mighty.

I got in contact with someone on live chat who promised to get it sorted and get in contact with me in 24 hours with an update, it's now 3 days later with no word or result. I suspect they were "owning my problem" just to get a good review on the close of live chat seeing as first contact was mentioned. Interaction ID: INT-va1appis16-1533255426544-42233.

Would like to get this sorted, paying a fair bit more now for entertainment I cannot use. 

Thanks,

Brendan.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

Ah, right. That's fine, I'm happy to go in and take a look.

I'll shoot through the tracking references for both your new modem and Fetch Mighty STB.

Can you send us a private message

I'll need your full name, DOB and account number. I'll get back to you as soon as I can. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Turns out this is not solved, was sent a Fetch mini instead of a mighty. Can someone please contact on getting the mini sent back and the mighty sent out?

Thanks.

0 Kudos