Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Kostab
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Fetch Mini

Hi, I currently have a fetch mini with my mobile plan and paying $5 a month, I was wondering can I purchase another fetch mini so I can watch in 2 rooms? And add that to my mobile plan for another $5? 

Thanks.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Tano
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Fetch Mini

Hey @Kostab, do you have a broadband service with Optus? If it's only for a mobile service you can only have one, however if you have an Optus broadband service you can add up to three Fetch Minis to an eligible service.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Kostab
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I was told from optus on the phone that I could get a second but I have to go to the optus store and ask.

And if I buy a second from say jb hi fi I can log into my optus account and use it for a Second fetch box? 

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

You don't have to go in store, but some stores do keep Fetch Mini STB's on hand. 

You can order one over Live Chat

If you were to purchase a retail Fetch mini from JBHIFI, you wouldn't be able to access any premium channel packages you have on your Optus supplied Fetch STB.

For example, if you've subscribed to the Ultimate Pack (40+ channels). You'd only be able to view these channels on your Optus supploed Fetch mini. 

If you have any other quesitons, let us know 🙂 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Kostab
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for your reply, I'm thinking of returning my optus fetch mini to optus and buying 2 new ones to keep from say jb hi fi. The only thing I need the fetch mini for is optus sport and netflix/stan/catch up tv etc. 

I was told through optus crowd that we can now watch optus sport on a fetch tv purchased from jb hi fi. Is that correct? 

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

That's correct 🙂 

You can watch Optus Sport on retail Fetch STB's

We've got an article up on our blog section.

Optus Sport on retail Fetch boxes 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos