cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Fetch Mini streaming issue

I have a fetch mini. I can watch Netflix and can preview movies. Once I purchase the movie and go to

play it I get STREAMING ISSUE PLEASE CHECK INTERNET. I have done a soft and hard reset and still the same. I am connecting via wifi 

please help. Already wasted $12 on movies I can’t watch 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Fetch Mini streaming issue

I'm also encountering the same issue on all 3 of my boxes. Tech support have no idea either.. did you get a fix for the issue? I can't stream optus sport via the browser either so think it must be something to do with the broadband or my account and not the actual fetch boxes..

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Fetch Mini streaming issue

Good evening @Griffo17

You're also referring to purchases made from the Fetch movie store or are you unable to access any type of streamed content i.e. Netflix, Stan etc? 

Apart from Optus Sport, do you experience issues streaming any type of content from your web browser?

What type of configuration to use to access the internet from your Fetch STB i.e. WiFi, direct ethernet connection to your modem or powerline adapters? 

If you're receiving a similar streaming issue prompt then the source of your problem is likely the internet connection itself. 

We also have a Fetch support hub page on our website → https://www.optus.com.au/shop/support/tv/optus-tv-with-fetch. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos