cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Fetch Mini Not Working

I recently added the Fetch Mini and connect to multiroom.  After a week the subscriptions stopped and I have never been able to link the mini with the fetch mighty.  I have done a reset with the mini and still nothing.  The mini is currently only allowing free to air channels.  Now with COVID-19, I can't contact anyone to fix it.  I'm not impressed. 

I am yet to get anything from Optus and it works first time..... 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Fetch Mini Not Working

"The mini is currently only allowing free to air channels. "

This would suggest you haven't set up the network properly. Forget the mighty / multiroom for the moment and just set the mini to connect to the internet and stream shows. Perhaps move the mini down and plug it in where the mighty was as a test. You should preferably have cable but try wifi. If on wifi try auto or manual internet settings.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Fetch Mini Not Working

Internet is not a problem. I have tried both WiFi and Ethernet. The first few days of connection i have the same channels at the mighty box but it would not link. Now only free to air. I think Optus didnt set up my mini reight on my plan.
0 Kudos