Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Fetch Mini HDMI no audio

Hi Dan. Do you have any update on this issue ? Thanks, Jason.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

I know Dan's been chasing this one up, but he's on holidays at the moment. I'll see if I can get some more info from the team and get back to you once I have some more info, hopefully tomorrow.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi Shae. Can you please update me as to the progress of this ? I am paying a monthly rental on the mini but if there is no solution in sight I'd rather not waste any more money waiting for it. Thanks, Jason.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi All,

I was able to find out a solution and the fetch tv is now working with our panasonic tv.  The answer is in the video settings not the audio ( no makes no sense but it works).   The box display resolution is preset to 700 ( the Australian standard)  but you can change this to any other option and the sound will flow through (1080x50hz works well for me).   The only guess is that the 700 setting is clogging the audio feed.  try a few different video settings till you find one that works. 

Clearly Optus have no idea how to tackle this, I was lucky I had a sparky friend over who would not stop fiddling till he got it right.  

Good luck..    

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Apologies for the delay @ecnirp - our Fetch crew are out of the office right now but we'll request an update ASAP. Really appreciate the tip @StephenP

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi Stephen. Happy that worked for you but sadly I tried all of the available output resolutions early on in the piece to no avail. Thanks for your reply though, enjoy ! Jason.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hey @ecnirp04 - just a quick update that I'm yet to hear back from the team just yet but I'm following this up today. Shouldn't be too much longer 🙂 Apologies again for the delay.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hey @ecnirp04 - our Networks team have advised that there is an ongoing compatibility issue that's affecting some TV models including Panasonic - we've raised this with Fetch directly. If you'd like to send me a PM with the follow info we can arrange for you to be updated once this is resolved:

- Full name

- Account number

- DOB

- Fetch serial number

- Make and Model of TV

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi Sam. Have sent you a pm with all of those details. Jason.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Sam ...
0 Kudos
Top Contributors