Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Fetch Mini HDMI no audio

Hi Stephen. Just out of curiosity, what firmware version does your Panasonic have ? Mine is 3090-10000 though there seems to be some people out there with version 3100-10000. Sadly after numerous calls to Panasonic I have not been successful in obtaining the newer version. Thanks, Jason.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

Hey guys, this one is proving to be a little difficult to get an answer for. I've been given a couple of points of contact for our TV & content and I'm in the process of preparing a couple of emails with a link to this thread.  The  only advice I've been given thus far is that this hasn't been picked up as known issue and for the few who've reported this to our faults and case management teams - they have then been referred back to the television manufacture.

I know this is taking a-lot longer then I first thought to resolve but I'm on the case here. Dan 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Blog Author

Hey @ecnirp04 @StephenP @cd_57au I'm just trying to compile a list of those customers who are currently impacted. If I could get you guys to shoot across a PM with the following details - that would be great!

STB Serial #:

STB:

TV Make & Model:

In the mean time I've been passed along a series of trouble shooting steps that might be of assistance:

Poor sound quality:

1).Set the sound settings of the connected equipment to "2ch L.PCM".

Check the "HDMI 1 input setting in the sound menu

2).If digital sound connection has a problem , select analogue sound connection.

No picture or picture is unusual:

1)Use equipment compliant with EIA/CEA -  861/861B

Now the above info is available in the trouble shooting guide of your Fetch manual. This was the only information we found to be relevant at this time. Dan 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

My TV is Panasonic HD TH42 PX70a  made in 2007;  Software 3620-10000. 

I am on my 3rd STB ( Fetch TV mini) I am yet to install this one. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi Jason,  I am running Software 3620-10000.  according to the tv this is the latest version for me. 

Steve 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi there. I also have no audio from my TV using HDMI, and have tried various workarounds.

TV: Panasonic TH-42PX7A

Software version: 3620-10000

Please update us if a solution can be found. Cheers.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

Hey @MQ, thanks for shooting that through. Could I also grab the serial number of your Fetch mini Device as well as the model number if you can find it. @MQ, thanks for shooting that through. Could I also grab the serial number of your Fetch mini Device as well as the model number if you can find it. @StephenP, I'd also need to grab the serial and model number of your latest Fetch device as well. 

@ecnirp04, I've received your device details and have added them to my list. Dan 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Dan, my Fetch mini model number is H626T

Serial: 751628106365477

Number underneath the serial: 0C 56 5C 61 21 25

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

My latest fetch box Model No h626t

has 2 numbers on it: 

75 1628106365351

oc 56 5c 61 20 a7 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

Thanks guys @MQ and @MQ and @StephenP. I'll shoot these both across to the member of the TV and Content team that was compiling these for us. Dan 

0 Kudos