Searching...
Highlighted

Fetch Mini Activation Code

Oldmateo

After three separate visits to two Optus stores, I finally found someone who could add the Fetch Mini to my account. However when I connected to my TV I get a message saying the the “Box Not Activated”. I never received an activation code via email or sms.

A058D966-0C17-4F9A-B68D-6DBCA84AE875.jpeg

Re: Fetch Mini Activation Code

Toomey

Hey @Oldmateo, you should be able to get your activation code online as per this guide → How to Find Your Activation Code Online.

If you have any issues, jump into Live Chat with the Billing Team and they will be able to look it up for you.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Oldmateo

Yep, tried both pathways with no luck. the link takes me to a page that won't let me link the dashboard to my mobile account. The Live Chat bot couldn't facilitate the request - but I do have 13 number that I can call ...

Thanks for the response, though.

Cheers  MG

Kartika

No worries, see how you go over the phone. If you still need assistance in this regards then let us know. 

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

AnnieB55

Having the same problem and the 1300 number for tech support is disconnected. It’s not to do with the activation code. It’s that the box has a log in error. Still waiting for it to be fixed

Ray_YC

Hi annieb55,

What 1300 are you dialling that is disconnected?

It should be  1300 720 084 and giving it a test dial myself it is working.

Ido_420

Hi there,

It can be a long process when you call the tech support, but its very helpful. Instead of dialing any other number. Try 133937. That is the mainline tech support no. for Optus. Just follow the IVR path and you can speak to out advisors who can help you to get this box active and working.

Thanks & Regards,

Ido_420

Optus Fetch Team.

I work for the Optus TV & Content Technical Support team and provide advice on Yes Crowd voluntarily.

vkr

I have a fetch box I bought outright and has been working for years, all of a sudden I see the "failed login with your fetch tv service provider" wich is Optus. Been getting the runaround with Optus, latest is that the serial# is old (starts with 85) and is no longer supported. Not true as I have a friend whose box starts with the 85... serial prefix and they have no issues at all. I have people saying their 95... boxes no longer work too - also fails to login? Seems like Optus will only help if I add the $15 per month onto my account and they will send out a new box. I guess they have done something to remove old account registrations? Has anyone not on the monthly plan been ablel to resolve this issue?

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
51 Kudos
18 Kudos
18 Kudos
16 Kudos
12 Kudos