cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Fetch Might Volume on remote

Hi , Just taken receipt of the Fetch Mighty. All connected but want to get the remote to work through my Yamaha AMP as did my previous Optus 1 did and worked fine. At the moment all buttons work fine on the remote but i need to use the Yamaha remote to adjust volume. The volume adjustment in settings only seems to reflect to the TV volume.  TV is connected via HDMI to the AMP as is the Optus to the AMP.

Do i need to get a optical cable or is there a solution i have missed.

Apprecate feedback

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Fetch Might Volume on remote

Hey @Jag1, just to get a better understanding of your set up, does the Fetch box run into the AMP via HDMI?

I never adjust the volume of my actual Fetch box, the audio runs through my AMP and I use the AMP volume control instead. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

All fixed. I just removed the remote volume function set to the TV and now i can control volume via AMP with Optus remote.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I’m also trying to control volume with my new Yamaha R-N602 amp, without success, none of the 4 codes suggested by Fetch work. Can you please give me more info on how you got yours working, i.e. what list did you get the codes from, model of Amp, procedure used? Thanks for your time.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors