cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

prime_m_s
New Contributor
New Contributor

Fetch MINI on the wrong account

We have both a Fetch MIGHTY and Fetch MINI. After being unable to use the "Multi-Room"function we discovered that our Fetch MINI has been activated and linked to our mobile phone plan, not our entertainment / nbn plan.

Is there anyway to remove the MINI from the mobile plan and have it registered to our nbn plan without CALLING the Fetch team? I have tried calling numerous times and have been on hold for over half and no one ever answers. It is infuriating.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Toomey
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Fetch MINI on the wrong account

The change can only be made on Optus' end I'm afraid. They may need to cancel your existing mini box to send out a new one.

If the phone's are too busy, we also have Live Chat available for immediate assistance.

Feel free to send me a private message if you have any difficulties getting this organised. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos