Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Fetch - Free Vibe Pack Promo this November

For the month of November 2018, the Vibe Channel Pack will be made available to all Optus Fetch customers who are not already subscribed to the Vibe or Ultimate channel packs for free!

I’ll be able to watch my favourite NBA team the Utah Jazz free on ESPN all November including two key matchups against the Celtics and also with LeBron James of the Lakers.

When I’m not getting my sport fix I’ll be tuning into MTV Music for shows like Throwback Tracks,  House Party and Happy B’Day Diddy! My wife has already informed me she’ll be recording the 2018 MTV EMAs at 7am this Monday the 5th of November.

Vibe.png

FAQs:

Q:
What do I need to do to get this?

A: You don’t need to lift a finger, unless it’s to pick up your remote to start watching one of the 12 great channels!

Q: What channels are included in the Vibe Pack?

A: ESPN, ESPN2, E, Comedy Central, Style, Egg Network, Spike, MTV, MTV Music, MTV Dance, FashionTV and Edge Sport.

Let us know what channels you’re looking forward to watching Smiley Happy

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Top Contributors