Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Fetch - Free Kids Pack in April 2020

During the month of April 2020, all new and existing Fetch customers that are not already subscribed to the Kids or Ultimate Pack or will receive all 9 channels in the Kids Pack for no additional charge.

FetchKidsApril.png

The Kids Pack will be added to the following customers:

• Those with no channel packs
  • Those on any of the Vibe, Knowledge or Variety Packs
  • Those on the previously available Entertainment Pack
  • Customers won’t need to do anything to receive the free channels; the channels will automatically be available in the EPG.
  • Customers already subscribed to Kids or Ultimate Packs will continue to be charged as usual.

On May 1st 2020, the additional channels will no longer be available to view and they will revert to their previous channel availability.

FAQs:

Will I be able to record from the Free Channels?

During April, customers with a Mighty or Gen 2 will be able to record from the free channels, however any recordings made from these free channels will not be available to view from May 2020 onwards.

Will I be charged if I subscribe to the free pack in April?

If customers subscribe to any channel pack during the offer period, they will be charged the usual subscription cost (i.e. Kids $6 or Ultimate $20) from the date they subscribe.

Can I get  the Kids Pack after April 2020?

If the customer wants to keep and pay for the additional channels after April 2020, they can subscribe via Menu > Manage > Subscriptions > Kids on their Fetch box.

What is the cost of Subscribing to Kids or Upgrading to Ultimate?

• Those with 0 to 2 skinny channel pack subscriptions will pay $6 per month to subscribe to the Kids Pack
  • Those with 3 skinny channel pack subscriptions will be prompted to subscribe to the Ultimate Pack (which includes all 4 packs) for an extra $2 per month
  • Those on the previously available Entertainment Pack can upgrade to the Ultimate Pack for an extra $5 per month

What if I already have Kids pack?

There is no impact on customers currently subscribed to the Kids or Ultimate Packs, they will continue to be charged as usual and will not see any onscreen messaging regarding this offer.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy