Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Mavis47
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Fetch Box

Fetch box has been working perfectly.  Now it says Fetch Box not activated, thus I am unable to use it and also unable to re-activate the box

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Mavis47
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Fetch Box

What do I do now
0 Kudos
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

The box can't be reactivated. Is it a box supplied by Optus?

On a chance there might be an activation code in MYACCOUNT or in the Optus App you could try.

But you'll need to request a replacement be sent out along with a return satchel for the old box. The Fetch team seam online generally so hopefully a message to the Optus App with the request should be acted on quickly.
0 Kudos
Mavis47
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Our Fetch Box is new only had it for two weeks.   It seems to have dropped the activation code which I inserted when I set up the box.    The message on the screen is showing “Fetch Box not activated”.    I am unable to access through the remote the Menu and link which will allow me to enter the activation code again.    Optus may need to clear the set  from their end, send me a new activation code and let me start again.  I am really concerned with all the trouble I am having with the Fetch Box.

0 Kudos
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

The box can't be reactivated. Is it a box supplied by Optus?
0 Kudos
Mavis47
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Yes the Fetch Box is owned and sent to me by Optus

0 Kudos
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Ok, then the second bit of my response applies (Fetch boxes can only be reactivated by returning to Optus). Optus will send you out a new one.

0 Kudos
Mavis47
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

My Case No. with Optus is:   22503607  -  active some 10 days ago

Serial No. of Fetch Box is 951629106497946

0 Kudos
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

That doesn't mean anything in this forum. No one can see your account and no Optus employees will respond specifically (and that was before everything got shut down with the virus)
0 Kudos
Mavis47
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I have not had any contact from the Fetch Team from Optus.  My new Fetch box is still not working because I am unable to enter the activation code.    As stated before the box worked perfectly for 10 days then displayed the message “Fetch Box not activated”.   Would really love to get the box back on track, unable to record or watch interesting TV.   Very disappointing when everyone is told to stay indoors, and as we are in our 70’s, indoors is a must.

0 Kudos