cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Fetch Box stopped working

Fetch Box not transmitting to tv. Quite new tv had no problems so far. Box is connected to an AV receiver. AV receiver is connected to tv via ARC connection. Have tried resetting modem and Fetch Box a couple of times. Just get a black screen. Now Fetch Box will not turn off with remote just get blue lights

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Fetch Box stopped working

Hi @DibDab

Sorry to hear about the Fetch Box troubles you're having with your new TV. Have you been able to test the box with another TV (if possible)?

When you mentioned resetting your Fetch Box did you perform a Soft or Hard reset? You can find instructions on how to do these two resets here

If you suspect the box is faulty, we recommend getting in touch with our 24x7 Tech Support team via the My Optus App. Our Messaging team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible. If for some reason you’re unable to use the My Optus app, please send a private message to the official Optus Facebook or Twitter page for further assistance.

Top Contributors