Searching...
Highlighted

Fetch Box return address

freckles29

Hi everyone. 

I need help confirming an address to return my Fetch box to.

I disconnected Ftech (and broadband) a couple of months ago and have called at least 3 times asking for a padded bag so I can return the box.

I finally received a bag,  but am not sure if it's for Fetch or for Foxtel (which I also cancelled recently, but was not provided through Optus).

All the paperwork that came with the padded bag are for "Optus Foxtel" and instructions to disconnect Foxtel which is why I'm confused. Is it for Fetch (Optus) or Foxtel (non-Optus)? I don't want to be sending the wrong equipment back!

The address I have is:

Set Top Box Return

PO Box 6080

Chullora NSW 1405

Can someone help pelase!

Thanks so much.

Re: Fetch Box return address

Davelew

Hi

I've recently returned a fetch box in a return satchel and that was the address.

My paperwork clearly stated a fetch box and at that time I was on ADSL broadband.  I was wondering if your are on Optus cable and the might be different instructions.

Might be worth speaking to Optus online chat. If you do make sure you request a transcript of the chat just in case there are any issues later.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: Fetch Box return address

petergdownload

There should usually be nothing to do. The satchel should be already addressed and you just need to call the courier to pick it up.

Peter Gillespie

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
51 Kudos
18 Kudos
18 Kudos
16 Kudos
12 Kudos