Searching...

Fetch Box not working with ethernet cable

Psile

I have fitted a router at home but my fetch box will not work with the wired set up It keeps coming up with no internet on the check but i am running a android box off same router wired and no problem so it isnt the wiring If i connect to wireless it works fine I have set it up to auto for finding address

Re: Fetch Box not working with ethernet cable

petergdownload

Try enter the IP details maually on the Fetch box.

Try using a different ethernet cable (and port in the router).

Its possible the ethernet port is damaged though.

Peter Gillespie

GuyCS

Hey @Psile - not great to hear your Fetch box isn't connecting via Ethernet. If you haven't done so already, we'd recommend Soft Resetting or Hard Resetting your set top box. 

Let us know if that doesn't help and we can look into getting a replacement box sent out. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Ozbogwam

Where do you get the activation code from to soft reset?

we can’t watch any channels on our fetch tv other than free to air digital channels. 

Highlighted

Dan_C

You can find the activation code within the settings menu of your Optus My Account 

• Login to My Account
  • Click on the service the Fetch STB is attached to i.e. Mobile number or Broadband username.
  • Select settings from the menu that pops up on the right hand side of your screen
  • Click Fetch
  • The activation code is a series of numbers and letters.

Let us know how it goes. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
48 Kudos
17 Kudos
16 Kudos
15 Kudos
12 Kudos