Searching...
Accepted Solution

Fetch Box not delivered still

supervincef

Hi I ordered and got connected NBN on 14th Sept 2017. Still waiting on Fetch box and no straight answers from optus?

Is it coming or what?? Can i cancel my whole contract as its not living up to expectations.

Highlighted
Solution

Re: Fetch Box not delivered still

[ Edited ]
petergdownload

Optus announced (the day before your order) that there's currently a two week delay in delivering Fetch boxes.

That's working days so should be before the end of this week.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

sendmethatstuff

Given that I ordered the box on the 9th September when can I expect my box , I was never informed of this delay, I've been a month waiting and your replies take forever so far a week to reply

petergdownload

Seems overdue,

Get on to LIVECHAT (preferabbly in business hours) and ask to get through to the FetchTV department.

See what they have to say.

Regards

Peter Gillespe

sendmethatstuff

Thanks for your reply. Did that a week ago was told 6 days still no box 

I want out of contract, they have not held up the end 

petergdownload

Sounds reasonable. 

Do you want out of the contract? The issue is no Fetch PVR. If you leave or stay it appears the outcome is the same? I agree its shoddy service.

If you want to finish the contract then contact Optus directly and request the contract be finished. They will likely be ammenable. 

Regards

Peter Gillespie

Dan_C

Hey @sendmethatstuff, we've replied back to your comment on thread →https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/TV-Entertainment/fetch-box-not-delivered/m-p/342951#M18155. We've asked that you send us a private message with your account details. We’re more than happy to follow this one up for you.

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
48 Kudos
17 Kudos
16 Kudos
12 Kudos
11 Kudos