Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
slinkster
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Fetch Box Wrong Location

Hi,

My fetch box seems to think I am in Sydney (In QLD).

Is there a way to fix this?

0 Kudos
7 Replies
JordanOptus
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Fetch Box Wrong Location

Hey Slinkster, where's your STB showing this? Was it just the timezone?

0 Kudos
slinkster
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

Shows are wrong and show what is showing in Sydney in the EPG. 

When there was daylight savings, the time on the EPG was out by an hour.

The weather app shows Sydney Airport as the location.

0 Kudos
Shauna
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Okay. What STB are you using? Have you been able to change the time and date in the settings? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
slinkster
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi It's a fetch mighty and as far as I know, you are not able to change the time and date in the settings.

0 Kudos
Shauna
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Okay cheers. We've checked our own Fetch here in office and were also unable to find anything about location changing. 
Can you please send your details through via PM? We can check and see if everything is provisioned correctly. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
slinkster
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

Daylight savings has cause this issue to rear it's head again. My EP etc are all an hour ahead now.

0 Kudos
chloesok
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hey @slinkster - that doesn't sound right! When you head to Manage > Settings, are you given the option to change your timezone? If not, please feel free to send us a PM with your full name, DOB and account or service number so that we can double check that the service is provisioned correctly on our end. 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors