Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor slinkster
Occasional Contributor

Fetch Box Won't Connect to Internet

Hi,

My Fetch TV box has not been able to connect to the internet for the past few days.

I do a connection test and the wired section all comes back with ticks (including internet connection) however nothing will stream from the channel packs, nor will netflix work.

Netflix on my TV however will load fine and internet across the house also works as it should.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Moderator GuyCS

Re: Fetch Box Won't Connect to Internet

Hi @slinkster - that's certainly strange if your set top box states it's connected to the internet but it's unable to stream anything. 

Can you please attempt a soft reset of your set top box? You can find instructions for this here.

If that doesn't help, please try a hard reset as well (keep in mind that by doing a hard reset and following these instructions this will remove any recordings you currently have). Instructions for a hard reset can be found here.

If neither of the resets resolve the issue, please lodge this as a fault with our TV & Content team and a member from that team will be in touch with you directly to troubleshoot further. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors