cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor MikeSt
New Contributor

Fetch Activation

Hello,  Just recently made the jump to NBN & swapped our DSL connection for a HFC connection.  Went with the Fetch TV option & have had the NBN for more than week & so far so good except for Fetch.  Our activation code does not work.  I have rang / contacted the Help Service 8 times & each time have been told it will be working any day now.  Getting a little frustrated.  Looking at our Services on My Account & Fetch doesn't appear so it looks like we have not been registered for the service.  I expect this may be the problem.  Any hints on how I can at least get someone to tell me what's happening & when I can expect to get some real information?

Mike

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Crowd Champion SillyGogo
Crowd Champion

Re: Fetch Activation

sometime you need to unplug the power of the fetch box and connect again for the setting from the server to be received. 

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos