Searching...
Highlighted

Fetch Activation

MikeSt

Hello,  Just recently made the jump to NBN & swapped our DSL connection for a HFC connection.  Went with the Fetch TV option & have had the NBN for more than week & so far so good except for Fetch.  Our activation code does not work.  I have rang / contacted the Help Service 8 times & each time have been told it will be working any day now.  Getting a little frustrated.  Looking at our Services on My Account & Fetch doesn't appear so it looks like we have not been registered for the service.  I expect this may be the problem.  Any hints on how I can at least get someone to tell me what's happening & when I can expect to get some real information?

Mike

Re: Fetch Activation

SillyGogo

sometime you need to unplug the power of the fetch box and connect again for the setting from the server to be received. 

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
47 Kudos
16 Kudos
16 Kudos
11 Kudos
10 Kudos