Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Kate888
New Contributor
New Contributor

Fetch Activation code not working

I have received a new fetch box after last one died. Turned on and after numerous software updates it asks for activation code. Which I have entered based on what I was emailed and sms'd. Triple checked no spaces. Says incorrect code. Cannot message or call apparently for help. Be good if it could just be reset?! Any suggestions!?
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Vin_YC

Re: Fetch Activation code not working

Hi @Kate888, thanks for reaching out to us here.  Sorry to hear you're having troubles with activating your new Fetch TV set top box.

Can you please reach out to us by a private message via our Social Media pages (official Optus Facebook page or Twitter page) where we'll be able to obtain your details securely and confirm your new Fetch TV set top box activation code.

Alternatively, you can reach us on a smart device via our Messaging service on the My Optus app 24/7.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Kate888
New Contributor
New Contributor

I do not have Facebook or Twitter... and your messaging service does not work. App isn't working either. Can you just message me a new code. This is crazy.
0 Kudos
Kate888
New Contributor
New Contributor

I do not have Facebook or Twitter. Your messaging service does not work through the web and your app doesn't work either. Can you just message me a new code!?!? Or post it here... its only useful to me!
0 Kudos
Vin_YC

Sorry for the inconvenience, @Kate888, as in order to access your account to retrieve your unique activation code, we would need to grab your details as part of a verification process before we could pull up your account.  As you don't have a Facebook or Twitter page, are you able to reach out to us via the Messaging service on the My Optus app?

Alternatively, you could contact Customer Care and they will be able to provide you with the Fetch activation code. They can be reached on 13 39 97 Mon - Fri: 8am - 8pm, Sat: 9am - 5pm AEST.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

"are you able to reach out to us via the Messaging service on the My Optus app?"

Reach out? The customer is already reaching out (including via the Optus app). Perhaps Optus could try reaching out?
Top Contributors