Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
llllbop
New Contributor
New Contributor

FFalcon TV remote codes for Fetch

Trying to synchronize my FFalcon TV rem with my new Fetch Mighty but I can’t find the codes anywhere.
0 Kudos
9 Replies
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: FFalcon TV remote codes for Fetch

Hi llllbop,

We get the codes from the Fetch remote guide (last updated March 2019). FFalcon/Falcon doesn't look to be listed.

Please contact Fetch as unfortunately this is not something we can assist with.

If you have a Facebook account, they respond to customer enquiries on their Facebook page. 

Let us know how you go.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
TheBeauty
New Contributor
New Contributor

I got my Fetch remote working on my FFalcon using codes for TLC tvs, as the are the manufacturer.
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Nice one TheBeauty, that info should be very helpful for other customers who see this with Ffalcons.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
V1King
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi, Where do I find the cides? I just bought a Ffalcon 40F1, and have tries all the codes on the Fetch list for TCL (there is no TLC). Could you please point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi V1King,

Can only advise my original response to the OP, you will need to contact Fetch directly.

Let us know how you go.

0 Kudos
TheBeauty
New Contributor
New Contributor

I also bought the FFalcon 40F1, and also bought the Fetch Mini. Which Fetch are you using? Which Fetch Remote are you using?
I used the codes from the link in the Solution.
Yes, they were TCL codes (sorry for my Tender Loving Care mistake):
TCL 1699,  0625,  0892,  2958,  6 2 51,  6 2 56,  6 2 57,  6 2 58,  6 2 59,  6 2 60,  6 2 6 2,  6 2 64,  6 2 65,  6 2 68,  6 2 71,  6 2 79,  6 2 84,  8049.
I just re-did my remote and I used '6 2 6 5' on the 'Fetch Remote 4' for my the FFalcon 40F1.

0 Kudos
V1King
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi TheBeauty,

I got the Fetch Mini with the Remote 4 (the one with Netflix and Apps buttons), and the FFalcon 40F1. I tried these codes and am also on the same as you (hidden65), but the power on/off doesn't work, and I had to manually set the volume control for the remote, so now the only time I need the Ffalcon remote is to power on/off, and to change the source if needed (I also use Chromecast), so I guess I can live with that for now.

Any more suggestions, I'm happy to try anything. Many thanks for your help.

TheBeauty
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi V1King,
How did you manually set the volume control for the remote? Did this override the remote code '6 2 6 5'?
The FFalcon remote sensor is not great at receiving the signal. When you used the code '6 2 6 5', did you press the '123...' button before pressing the power on the Remote4 (lit up as 'TV')? Make sure you point it directly at the bottom of the FFalcon.
It all works for me. However, the AV/Source button (again after pressing '123...') for the FFalcon does pretend it's selecting the source, but since there is no TV 'OK' button, it never changes, so just a problem with the FFalcon TV not the remote.
0 Kudos
V1King
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi TheBeauty, Code hidden65 doesn't work at all for me. So I use the TV remote to power on and off, and if I need to change the source (I use Chromecast to view Prime Video from my tablet).

But, the Fetch remote works fine to control channels and volume, I override the volume on the remote by prossing the 'Paw' and the '-' at the same time for 3 seconds (the light on the remote should flash) to enable volume control to the fetch remote, and press the 'Paw' and the '+' to deactivate it. Only need to do this once as it remembers who's controlling the volume.

You can see the instructions, go to Menu, Manage, Settings, Remote control, select your remote (mine is the first one), View, then under Guides select Control Volume.

All good...

0 Kudos