Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

FETCH BOX NOT WORKING

I have tried to connect by fetch box and it is not working, it comes up CRITICAL HARDWARE FAULT I have done the reboot , reset etc and still nothing!! getting frustrated I think I need a new fetch tv box as have had this for a while,(currently moved house) ,,, where or who do I email to request this as ringing is useless they do not answer or cut off your call 

Thank you 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: FETCH BOX NOT WORKING

Optus is currently inundated with customers contacting them (most of the call centres have been closed down). Currently your issue doesn't rate as a priority issue (Optus generally only deal with the most serious issues at the moment.)

You can keep trying the phone (long waits) or Facebook or Twitter or the Optus Messaging App. Try in business hours. If you can get someone then Optus will send out a replacement box no problems (request a return satchel as well).
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: FETCH BOX NOT WORKING

Hi thank you for responding , yes I will try tomorrow again and see how we go, , I have tried to message on the app and a message comes up saying " messaging not available at this time" I do realise its not an emergency but still frustrating being two weeks like this. 

Thank you