cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Eurosport on fetch

I see fetch tv will have Eurosport available as of the 1st February. Will this be available on the Optus Fetch box?

0 Kudos
13 Replies
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Eurosport on fetch

Seems so. It's a Fetch exclusive, not an Optus one. Apparently it will be a dedicated channel with a $9 a month subscription. Just activate it on the box as usual for other packages

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi Ross61,

We haven’t been given a date from Fetch. We do know retail Fetch boxes (JB/Harvey Norman) will receive this first.

We are yet to announce when we will be getting it but it has been confirmed it will be on Fetch boxes from Optus.

Stay tuned.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hot off the press:

A new addition coming to Optus Fetch TV soon… Eurosport!

Bringing you even more premium international sports content with more than 2,000 hours of live sports coverage each year.

Including:

• Cycling
  • Winter Sports
  • Snooker
  • Athletics

Launch Date: February 1st 2020

What is Eurosport you ask?

In Australia, Eurosport is the home of passion sports including cycling, athletics, motor sports, winter sports and snooker.

Customers can expect:

• The world’s biggest snooker tournaments including the World Championships
  • ad-break-free live stage coverage of key cycling events including two Grand Tours
  • World Indoor Tour events in Germany
  • Freestyle Skiing, Snowboarding, Alpine Skiing, Ski Jumping and more

FAQs:

Q. How can I access EuroSport on Fetch?
A. Eurosport will be available on Fetch CH 156 on a free trial basis to all Optus Fetch customers throughout the month of February.

Q. Will I be automatically charged in March after the free trial?
A. No, customers will not be automatically charged. You will need to subscribe to the pack to continue accessing EuroSport content via Fetch.

Q. How do I subscribe after the February free trial?
A. Customers can subscribe to the pack via their Fetch STB by going to Menu > Manage > Subscription. The pack is month to month and can be unsubscribed via this method at any time.

Q. I can’t find the EuroSport channel (CH 156).
A. Firstly, always try to restart your Fetch STB.
The channel will disappear after the trial period. Go to Menu > Manage > Subscriptions to ensure you are subscribed to the EuroSport.

Q. I’m subscribed, but I’m not able to watch EuroSport on my Fetch Mobi app?
A. Fetch does not have broadcast rights to EuroSport on mobile devices.

Q. Does subscribing to the EuroSport channel give me access to the EuroSport? 
A.The EuroSport app is currently unavailable in Australia.

Q. Can I record EuroSport? 
A. Customers with a Gen2 or Mighty can record, but recordings will not be playable if you do not have an active subscription to the channel.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Dodo customers have access to it. How come the second biggest telco in Australia is lagging?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Why can’t I see Eurosport Available for selection in my subscriptions packs yet? The trial is finishing tomorrow.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Is it there now, Benno_w?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Was Eurosport only included as a trial? It’s disappeared from my channel list.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Yes, it is there now, took a couple of days to filter through
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Have restarted the box. Still not there.
0 Kudos
Top Contributors