cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Escalation of issues

My fetch box broke in January.  I called for a replacement.  It hadn't arrived weeks later.  I tried calling numerous times and was continually transferred.  I put a compliant in.  After multiple calls and emails to the compliants line, I finally had someone call me to say that because I was on an old style account the order had got jammed in the system.  The order was cancelled and resent.  It arrived and the new box was broken.  I tried to call again and got sent around in circles.  I ended up calling to cancel my account and only then did someone finally get me through to support.  They told me that I needed a new box.  I told them that if they put through the order normally, it would get jammed in the system because of my account.  I was assured that it would be fine.  What do you know, it's been weeks and it still hasn't arrived.  I've complained multiple times.  I've called multiple times and no one can help.  I've been transferred to internal numbers in Optus that no longer exist and get hung up on after ages on the phone going around in circles.  When someone finally does call regarding the complaint, they call me once and there is no way to call them back.  If I am on another call, too bad, you miss out and I am back at square one. I did get a response recently about my compliant, but their email stated the issue, which was not my issue.   It's been two months since I first requested a new fetch box.  Surely this company is not that incompetent that they are unable to reissue a fetch box. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Escalation of issues

Hi @BELGIBBS3 - thanks for reaching out, I'm incredibly sorry to hear that you've had a bit of a tough time trying to get this issue resolved– I would recommend reaching out to us via Messaging. Please note, the team won’t be able to respond right away, but they’ll be with you as soon as they can. 

0 Kudos