cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Entertainment TV Box

I just got fetch TV box arrive yesterday and turn on, it keep said tv box havent not activate. I cant press any any key or do anything at all beside turn off, I try to reach Optus but hopeless. There is no easy way to get reach to them, it just disappointing me that Optus is one of the Big company in Australia and can't get to them when we need help. I try live chat is not working and it still existing on the website for us to click on, call up minimum 30 mins Plus holding the phone.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Need get this better before all customer go away.....

I still sitting here with mine phone waiting for answer, I got reach to one person but they said they can't help me and transfer to different department and waiitttttttttttttting more more. First they miss order mine TV Box, I call up to get it deliver to me and now it not working. If i cant get this solve today i need to get out off the Company, I paid for this for mine kids to watch TV on the morning on School holiday now nothing work. i make this post when I start call them at 11:15am now 11:48am still HolDing the Phone....................

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Entertainment TV Box

If your box hasnt activated, why not plug in a network cable to the back, and use the activation code you would of gotten with the device, usually sent as a sms or in a email? Seems like a easy solution to me, unless I read your message wrong? 

Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Re: Entertainment TV Box

you can also find your activation code from Optus My Account page.

As suggested by @Anarkii get the code, connect the fetchbox to the network, enter the code and activate the box.

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors