Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Enjoy 3 months of Stan on us ... just need your own time machine

Dunc

So I received an email offer today (10/8/18) for 3 months free access to Stan. Sounds good. Just one catch though, the offer expired 1/7/18. Anyone got any tips on where I can find my nearest time machine portal?

Solution

Re: Enjoy 3 months of Stan on us ... just need your own time machine

Ray_YC

Sorry for the issue Dunc. Our Marketing team are aware of the issue and currently investigating.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Dan_C

Hey @Dunc, I have one question.

I know the email communication states that the offer expired on the 01/07/18.

Did you attempt to redeem the voucher? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Dunc

No I wasn't brave enough. I wasn't sure whether signing myself up would automatically send me back in time and there's absolutely no way I wanted to relive the last couple of months...

Dan_C

Hmm, a couple of my colleagues who'd received the same email successfully redeemed their 3-month voucher (despite the incorrect expiry date being shown). 

I'd give it a shot! Worst case scenario - it simply won't work. It up to you! Regardles, we'll update this thread once we receive more info.  

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
80 Kudos
43 Kudos
42 Kudos
18 Kudos
17 Kudos