Searching...

English Premier League Matches not on demand solution!

Mancs

I didn’t want to get up 2am to watch a game that wasn’t on demand so instead I found a work around,

Data isn’t measured on Optus sport so all you have to do is click the game you want to watch, leave your computer on then go back to the beginning of it anytime you want!

No need to wait for the replay!

Re: English Premier League Matches not on demand solution!

Meg

Cool! How did you find that worked after you tested it out? And how long did the match stay up for? 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Mancs

Would of gone to bed 10pm, awoke 5am to watch the game before work, so I let it go for 7hrs

Meg

Nice work around! Thanks for the tip Mancs Smiley Happy Meg

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Highlighted

Skippy14

So if u watched the Liverpool game now it would use your data? 

Sorry if I've got it all wrong lol

Meg

Skippy14 if you are using Optus Sport on an Optus connection/plan it is unmetered regardless of the time you do the viewing. 

Mancs

It would only use your data if your wifi is with another telco, Optus dont use your data when you watch Optus sport

[ Edited ]
Skippy14

Thanks I've pm about something meg  if that's ok 👌 

Mancs

If the game says on demand you can watch it anytime you want, the solution is for the games that are not on demand, all games are shown live, for example tonights Arsenal v Bournemouth game isnt on demand, you can stay up to wee hours to watch it or click the game in upcoming it will say game starts in.. example 02;04:00 hrs, as long as you leave your computer on it records it.

Meg

Thanks Skippy14 I've replied now. 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
51 Kudos
32 Kudos
23 Kudos
13 Kudos
10 Kudos