Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
IanBHS
New Contributor
New Contributor

Endeavour 3.14 glitch

Since the software update to Endeavour 3.14, the box is glitching at least once every two days and requiring a complete unplug reboot. Is this a common issue
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Tina_YC

Re: Endeavour 3.14 glitch

Hey @IanBHS, thanks for getting in touch with us. I would recommend performing a Soft Reset on your Fetch, as it can resolve many issues and bugs. 

If a reset hasn't resolved the issue, please contact our Messenger team as they're best to assist further. Tina.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
IanBHS
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks for your suggestion Tina, but have tried the reset several times and we’re still getting hangs.

0 Kudos
Tuong_YC

Thanks for giving the soft reset a try @IanBHS. Have you tried Troubleshooting as of yet?

Sometimes after long periods of usage- sometimes set top boxes require some essential maintenance to keep things in spec and essentially give itself a little refresh. Give that a shot and see how you go.

If you are still facing an glitches - please send a message to our support teams and we will follow up with you 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors