Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
New Contributor Xxxxxxxxxxxx
New Contributor

ESPN

I used to have ESPN, my plan is the same, now I don’t have it. Does ESPN only show on certain days?
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: ESPN

Check your subscriptions on the fetch box.

https://www.fetchtv.com.au/espn
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor Xxxxxxxxxxxx
New Contributor

Did that mate. I only have the sport pack and knowledge. I watch ESPN regularly though, but now I see that ESPN is in the variety pack. I wonder if it’s changed? How can I watch it last week but not today?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

There has been a shake up with the Discovery Channel and content rights late last year. I believe it kicked in on Feb 1 (i.e. now). As you say ESPN is in the VIBE Pack (not sure where it was before) so you'll need $6 to subscribe to that package to keep watching it.

There's also a new Eurosports channel for another $8 or so a month you can try out now for free.

https://www.smh.com.au/business/companies/fetch-tv-confirms-broadcasting-deal-with-eurosport-2020012...

Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

ESPN is still part of the Vibe pack, not Variety pack. It's definitely shown every day 24/7.

What does it say Channel 150 is in your TV Guide?

You said have Optus Sport and Knowledge subscriptions which don't include ESPN... perhaps you had the Vibe pack for free last month?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos