Searching...
Alex_01

I have Optus Cable Broadband, a $500 wifi modem,  and consistently get 18MBps+ speed test.

Optus EPL via my Apple TV gen 4 is almost unwatchable. It switches between SD and below SD (like a buffering pixelated JPG).

At the same time, Netflix streams via the same Apple TV and internet connection instantly, in beautiful high definition without a problem.

Surely Optus can do better than that in its content delivery?

Re: EPL

AlexRH

Ah yikes! That's really strange. Just to clarify, how do you have your Apple TV connected? Via WiFi or an ethernet cable?

Are you having this same issue on other platforms like the Optus Sport app or via our web page? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Alex_01

The apple TV is connected via WIFI. 

As netflix streams perfectly however, that doesn't seem to be the issue. The speed test is also achieved via the same wifi connection.

I haven't used any other services from Optus to answer your other question.

Thanks!

Highlighted

AlexRH

Hmm, we'll need to investigate a bit further.

Please submit your details via our online form here - this goes directly through to our TV & Content team so that we can follow up with you and get to the bottom of what's going on.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
50 Kudos
19 Kudos
16 Kudos
15 Kudos
12 Kudos