Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
JohnGio
New Contributor
New Contributor

EPL taken away by optus

I haven’t been able to get a straight answer from optus re epl.
Have been watching for a long tome-over 1 year and now am unable to.
Talking to them, I was told that it was a promotion and that has ended.
Told them I did not sign up to ‘ a promotion’ but they insisted that was the case without providing any evidence.
Extremely annoyed and this is the last step with them before I contact the ombudsman.
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Rob_YC

Re: EPL taken away by optus

Hey @JohnGio. We can follow up on this with you via our official Optus Sport Facebook page. Please send through a Private Message and we will confirm your details. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
roo17
New Contributor
New Contributor

Optus & fetch will do promotions where they will give you 1 month or 2 week free package from their channel packs. Its to get you to experience of whats on offer then at the end its cut off. If you want it youll need to pay for it as per normal. I have both Foxtel & optus and 100% can confirm if you had it, it was a promotional period.
0 Kudos
roo17
New Contributor
New Contributor

Also if you want to watch EPL Optus have a $99 per year offer right now which is a great deal.
JohnGio
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks for the info, Roo.
My thoughts also, but wife maintains was for full length of contract.
Following up...
0 Kudos