Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
New Contributor Mike1015
New Contributor

EPL on demand game started at 31 min

Leicester - Man U game on demand started at 31min this morning and when tried to skip half time by scrolling it went all the way to the end. Not good. Was using optus sport app on mobile and chromecasting to tv. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Moderator Marie

Re: EPL on demand game started at 31 min

Hey @Mike1015,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

Can you please confirm where you using the "Start Over" function while the game was still going? or had you waiting for the On Demand match to be uploaded?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Mike1015
New Contributor

There was no start over. This was at 7.30am. Game was starting at 5am local time. It did start from begining next time i tried after 15 min but could not scroll to half time. Just kept going to end of broadcast.

0 Kudos
Moderator Marie

Thanks @Mike1015,

I've passed this on to our TV & Content team.

If you experience issues in the future this can be reported via the Optus Sports App under Help and Support and our team will follow up and get back to you directly about it.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos