Searching...

EPL highlights

craphighlights

Any other place to pay  for EPL in Australia? Optus’s highlights are so bad i would pay anything for someone else to get the  rights - as a paid service their highlight options are worse than sbs news. Please give an option for extended highlights. And there is no analysis. Actually Optus please give the rights back to fox sports - I am actually embarrassed as an Australian soccer fan how much effort you put into it. I don’t care if I have to pay for Foxtel - at least they put some effort in. 

Re: EPL highlights

England1

And While you're fixing that Optus - it owuld be good to get the Weekend Highlights package out a little quicker than 24 hours aftert the last match has been played overnight sunday. By the time we get to it tuesday morning or tues pm - it's been REALLY hard to avoid the world and invariably have seen results coming in on other , more real time , news providers!!!

Highlighted

England1

So again no weekend highlight show until sometime on tuesday ....??? Saturday highluf=ghts seem to go up during sudnay - no problem I think. But the sunday/ weekend highlights package doesnt seem to get looked at until monday / tuesday - by which time, we know ti all and not worth watching. Appreciate you might be trying to economise an dwait for monday nightas match , but for that sole match we are all waiting. Maybe you could update to include mondays match on tuesday and have sundays ready for monday - like you used to , and foxtel. I guess you hear that alot though.

Brock_E

Thanks for taking the time to send us a PM, @England1.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated as we're always looking at ways to improve your experience with Optus Sport. Just taking another at the shows on offer and I can see that the Weekend Review Show for matchweek 18 is online, as is Netbusters: Week 18, which is a secondary look at the weekend action. I can definitely appreciate your concern with the delay, but rest assured, the Saturday and Sunday Review Shows will always be online before the Weekend Review Show is made available. 

If you have any questions in the interim, or for the rest of the busy New Year of EPL fixtures, please don't hesitate to reach out. In the interim, all the information pertaining to the EPL schedule as well as replay times and general information for each matchweek can be found here.

England1

Hi

By memory the Sunday review show was also not available monday evening / or early tuesday am either - will keep an eye and let you know in the new year 

Dan_C

Thanks @England1, we'd definitely appreciate that! Have a great Christmas and a happy new year! 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

craphighlights

Thank you so much for responding to me- you guys have great service!

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
47 Kudos
16 Kudos
16 Kudos
11 Kudos
10 Kudos