Searching...

EPL Video Quality

TC7

When I watch matches on my mobile they are in high quality but when I watch them on my laptop they are low quality 90% of the time despite having green bandwidth. Why is this

Re: EPL Video Quality

10000000000GB

I presume you use your phone as a hotspot. Test the speed through the wifi, using speedtest.net.

Try another browser.

I used to know the answer to this one, but I'm only guessing now.

Dan_C

Hey @TC7, thanks for reaching out to us here.

We'd really need to confirm the sort of configuration you're using to stream content.

Are you hot spotting like @10000000000GB has suggested or are you connected to a home WiFI network? Have you ruled out connection speed as a possible issue? Is the quality of your stream set to automatic or has it been manually configured? Let us know and we'll gladly offer more assistance.

You can also log a fault with our TV & Content team here. If you do log a fault during the live broadcast of the match, we'll have a consultant contact you within an hour of submitting the form.

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

TC7

Hi Dan. I’m using a home wifi not hotspotting from my phone. I did the speedtest.net and I have download speed of 4.49Mbps, I’m not sure whether that is good or not. 

IVe tried adjusting the quality settings from auto to high and mendium but no matter what I select it’s usually in a low quality picture

Toomey

Hey @TC7, check out this guide to see how your speed affects the quality → Optus Sport: Video Quality.

When viewing, if you have anything that doesn't match the guide, send through a fault report via the link Dan has provided and the TV & Content team will review your connection to the Optus Sport platform from their end.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
51 Kudos
18 Kudos
18 Kudos
16 Kudos
12 Kudos