Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
tanziahewer
New Contributor
New Contributor

EPL On Demand

Hi there,

I am using the Optus Sport app on an iPhone 6S with a Chromecast.  Why is it that whenever a game has just finished, the "on demand" option doesn't work and you can only watch live? I have just watched the first half of the Arsenal v Leicester game, tried to fast forward 15 mins at half time, got kicked out of the stream, and now can't go back to the point from where I was watching!

Also, when I clicked the "start over" option when selecting the game (as it hadn't quite finished), I was presented with the live stream instead and so found out the final score.  

Optus have had a year to sort this app out now - how are there still these teething problems?

Very frustrating.

Tags (1)
2 Replies
Gor
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: EPL On Demand

Annoying that the on demand for Arsenal v Leicester is not working. It just takes you live to whatever is going on at the moment hence if you didn't know the results the game is ruined. No option to start  from the beginning 

0 Kudos
Hannah-L
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: EPL On Demand

Hi @tanziahewer and @Gor, I'm so sorry for this error, it's a known issue for that game only that our TV & Content team are working to resolve. If you have a moment, please log the fault here so they can update you via SMS once it's been resolved.

0 Kudos