Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
PaulCOYS
New Contributor
New Contributor

EPL On Demand games

Hi. Is there any reason only two of the On Demand EPL games are available to watch this morning?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
PaulCOYS
New Contributor
New Contributor

EPL on demand. Missing games

Hi. There only seems to be two games available on demand this morning. Any idea when the others will be available?

Davelew
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Re: EPL on demand. Missing games

Hi

There were only 3 games played last night and the Cardiff game was an evening KO in the UK should be available shortly.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Rikkuburaiento
New Contributor
New Contributor

Where are the short EPL highlights?

All the highlights are missing, both from current and previous rounds. Any idea what’s happening?

keykim
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Where is the last night EPL match, highlights, mini game? All missing !

Something wrong with Optus sports website.

Where is the last night EPL match, highlights, mini game? All missing!

https://sport.optus.com.au/epl

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Re: Where is the last night EPL match, highlights, mini game? All missing !

@keykim, I'm not sure if there was a delay with the upload of the VOD and Mini-Matches, but I've taken a look and they're all available to view.

minimatches.JPG

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Re: Where are the short EPL highlights?

Edit* merged threads to avoid confusion 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos